Vegetable Oil Refining Plant
Vegetable oil is properly refined for complete removal of waxes, gums (phosphatides) and free fatty acid. After refining, the oil is filtered from various impurities, odor and viscous pigments thus get a uniform color.
In the plant, there can be batch refining or continuous refining as per the requirement of the applications.
The vegetable oil refining plant is specially designed for different processes, all integrated into a single compact unit. The plant is assembled with a bleacher, neutralizer, heat exchanger, and deodorizer, filters, and high & low vacuum equipment.
We are the forerunner in the industry for introducing advanced distillation deacidification technique (physical refining) in the vegetable oil refining. This is an innovative technique introduced that has the capability to totally eliminate the caustic treatment with all its attendant disadvantages.We also hold expertise in manufacturing pressure leaf filtration system that is specially engineered for flow rates.
- Energy efficient operation
- Optimum consumption of chemicals
- Continuous operation with automatic loading
- Desolventiser toaster is used as a standard equipment
- Integration with advanced process control system and efficient plant performance
- Ensure high flow rate
- Wet bleaching for lower earth cost
- Consistent product quality and output